So, when we are in trouble, we first pray to God as a habit. Here are some examples:
- "Oh God, I am late, please do something. My boss is already mad at me"
- "Oh God, the guests will reach home anytime and there are clothes everywhere. I am in such a mess, please help me."
- "Oh God, I can't find my nail paint remover and I have to leave for this party in 10. Please help."
- We run out of the house, run to the auto rickshaw, agree to pay extra / race our car at times, we run to get into the train, the lift, our workstation... Phew, we somehow make it to work in time or at least in a way that the boss doesn't notice it.
- We dump everything inside the wardrobe and ensure it is not opened in presence of the guests.
- We apply a couple of extra coats on the chipped off nail paint.
God = X
We = Y
Who help themselves = Z
They say, God helps those who help themselves.
X helps Z.
Since we helped ourselves, we become "who helps themselves".
Therefore, Z = Y.
So, X helps Y.
But it wasn't actually X who helped, coz God was busy and could not come to help.
So actually We i.e. Y helped.
Hence, Y helps Y.
Applying this logic to the original saying:
God helps those who help themselves = We help ourselves
Hence, in the above saying, God ~ We
Hence, God is in each one of us.
Day 7 - D: This PJ post is specially written as part of my participation in April A to Z Challenge 2014.
I am also participating in the challenge with my photoblog. Check out all the action on Photopunti
Wow..What logic!! Hail Anu!!!!! Hail Anu!!!!! LOLReplyDelete
Very funny, Anuradha!ReplyDelete
hahaha! What a logic Anu!! :D Only you can come up with this...ReplyDelete
Random Thoughts Naba
I enjoyed the logic. If God helps those who help themselves, why are such people called thieves & burglars and put behind bars? They are also helping themselves (to jewlery, high value things, money, etc), aren't they? :)ReplyDelete
What logic! Even God must be confused.ReplyDelete
hehehe what a logic :PReplyDelete
ha ha ha Anu, at this rate I need another trip to Lonavala.....hmmmmphhh :DReplyDelete
Pakka, pakka... thanks for dropping by!Delete