Make an anti-bomb spray that no bomb could ever explode

The first thing I heard in the morning was the news of a bomb blast in Malegaon. Again people died, again people got injured. And again people who were 'people' yesterday became a 'number'.
I won't say, for now, that we don't have enough security. The fact that I feel unsafe every single day, that I panicked again when I heard the news of the blast, that I feel scared to move out of my house and my pleas might not help. I have given up hopes for sometime now. C'mon people are coming on bikes and just throwing away bombs as if they were some wrapper of something they just finished eating. So we fine people who litter, perhaps a few think that bombs are not litter.

Now we can't have a policeman behind every single person to see if someone might just throw away a bomb. There has to be a bigger solution.

Wish I was a super genius, a super scientist. I could have invented an anti-bomb spray and would have sprayed the entire world with it. The anti-bomb spray could have created such an effect that no bomb could ever explode, no matter what. Just disinfect the world with it and we would never hear any news related to blasts, no panic, no casualties, no deaths.

But another fact is that I am not a super genius, and this is the first time I am feeling so bad about it. I call the super geniuses , the super scientists of the world to invent something like an anti-bomb spray. Instead of nabbing the culprits, let's make their plans ineffective.

Wishful thinking you might say? Like we have a choice. At least we can hope for the best and work towards it.

1 comment:

  1. Arre I use to think the same thing when I was younger - that you remove the thing that causes the destruction but when I became a little smarter I realized that the problem wasn't the thing that caused the harm/hurt, it was people. Today if we had an anti-bomb mechanism, people would find some other way to terrorize. The problem isn't in the tools. It's in the people using those tools.

    I still wish on some days - wish that people couldn't be brainwashed. Wish that people couldn't be hurt. Wish that forgiveness was easier and all around. Wish that we would look at the Earth as a living thing. Wish that the ideas of wars would repulse everyone...wishful thinking like you said...

    :( Sometimes life just sucks a little too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.