I love the decorated city, thank you Lord Ganesh

The festive season has begun and I love the way the entire city is lit up. The pleasant and pious echo of Ganpati aartis all around is so beautiful.

Ganeshotsav has marked the beginning of all the celebrations. Navratri, Onam, Id, Diwali and then my wedding. And as I indulge in shopping now, it's great to see each and every area I visit beautifully lit with those tiny blinking lights. Looks like the city is decorated to bring in my wedding celebrations :] He he... Wow, I just love it.

1 comment:

  1. :)

    Enjoy the festivities.

    Was remembering you a few days back cause I checked the time on my cell and it was 4:44 hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.