One market where I wish the prices must rise

I went shopping shares when the stock markets fell drastically. It was like a monsoon mega sale, all prices dropped like never before. Being a girl who gets attracted to discounts like a honeybee to a flower, I went on picking the best brands on offer. And now I stand waiting with my heavy shopping bags. The markets seem to be testing my patience. Carry on Nifty. You have no idea how long I can wait with my shopping bags (ask Mrinal). One day the share prices shall rise and I shall rejoice!

Psst... God, when will this sale end? The stock markets must have a board that informs us about the last date of the sale.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, difficult, strange, heaven, hell, rough, easy, sad, happy, beautiful, impossible, adventurous, meaningless, meaningful, confusing... everyday I look at life, everyday it seems different!

    Actually life doesnt seem different, actually EVERYDAY is different & it colors ur life differently. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it's actually different and that's exactly what makes it so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.