01:01, 555, 1313, 21.21, 15.15...


(Mrinal, please ignore this post.)

Double, triple, quadruple numbers. Infinite times a day. Am I seeing these coz that's how my work is multiplying these days or is there an indication I must understand?

Those who know me since the last 2 years, know what I'm talking about. I know there's a theory, but the fear of falling into superstitions or rather the fear of being feared stops me to find out what is all this about. If you discover something good about this, please tell me.

My fingers went ice cold today when such weird number occurence happened for the nth time in an hour. Thought scribbling this down might help me relax. Nah.

1 comment:

  1. What is 15:15, thats the only one I dont know I think.

    It's cool man - nothing to be freaked out about. Numbers kick ass. And if you are getting them in beautiful sequences, then it's all good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.