Speeding towards the New Year

Finally got a 4-day holiday for the New Year celebrations. Now the gang for celebration is finalised, the duration for partying is confirmed and the New Year mood is set. And all the hotels and resorts in the world seem to be booked :(

Damn, why doesn't the world decide to stay at home this once, watching the festivities on the television or celebrating at the terrace while we get a booking on the outskirts of Mumbai!

Pray we get the hotel booking we are looking for!

6 comments:

  1. Goodluck.

    If I did pray, I would have prayed you guys got booking but well you have to contend with my wishing you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he :) got the booking! thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw I also tagged you, check out my little wisdom - lots of rants blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where??? arre i added u on gtalk, u not online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. marvellous blogs... keep going

    please visit http://rameshcheruvallil.blogspot.com/ an article is waiting for ur comment... please guide me in to the magical world of letters; coming directly from the heart as you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.