HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Wishing you all a romantic and lovely Valentine's day. I hope all of those who have plans for the day get to leave from work early.

I just can't hope the same for me...
...I'm on leave!!!

Yeah, I'm sure I'll work a bit from home, but I'll ensure that I don't break my back over the computer today. That shall be my Valentine's gift for myself. After all, my leave was for the dual purpose - rest for the super painful spasm and romance for my super romantic heart :)

PS: Here's my Valentine's Day blog.

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.