- Don’t bathe on weekends when you intend to stay at home. The stink will keep uninvited guests away.
- Don’t wash your hair regularly, try braids or buns. Or go for a taklu (bald) avatar… you’d save lot of water, shampoo, conditioner, time and money.
- When thirsty, opt for alcohol (neat).
- Cook non-spicy food. Avoid drinking extra water in the name of chillies.
- Don’t eat / drink more than you need to survive. This way, you won’t have to visit the washroom frequently and you’ll save the water in the flush.
- Don’t mop the floors daily. Opt for a jungle look for your house.
- Repeat the same jeans for a week or two before washing. Trust me, no one can make out. Dump it in the washing machine only after you notice people holding their nose when you approach them.
7 Cool tips to save water on a regular basis
Posted by annucool15