Attending Mumbai's Kala Ghoda Arts Festival today

I try to attend the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival every year. Last year, however, I missed it due to my work hours. But today, I am very excited. Now that I am at home, I can attend the festival at leisure!

So today, I am all set to hit Kala Ghoda Arts Festival with my mom and mom-in-law. It's always tough to decide what to check out and what to skip out there. After all, it's all very interesting... the dances, the films, the stalls, the music, the visual arts, you name it! What have we finalized

I'll keep you posted with my experience and photographs once I'm back!

Btw, if you are looking for the daily schedule of the festival, follow this link.

Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2008 photos.
My experience at the festival in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.