Numbers Repeat Themselves

Those who know what I'm talking about shall wonder how come I'm writing about this so late. But Mrinal, Nivedita, Beta, Swati, Lanchee, Ravi, Pranjal, Raika, Yogesh, Shreya, Yogita and all you guys at Focus, I used to think that at least avoiding to write about this will prevent it to happen. It didn't, so I'm trying to pen this weird thing that happens with me.

Time when I think about having my lunch: 1:11 pm
Time when I look at the watch to see how to schedule the rest of the day: 14:14 hours
Time when I plan to set my alarm for the next morning: 00:00 hours
A vehicle number ahead of my rickshaw: 2121
The bill that comes after I order something at a take away counter: Rs. 111
Not to forget, that this is after the tax. Before adding the tax amount: Rs. 99
Time that I avoid taking my GAP exam (explaining the funda to Deepali): 3:33 pm
Bala's anticipation of my GAP score: 88.8% or 99.9%
The score I actually get in my GAP exam: 88%
A mail sent by Deepali to all, announcing my score: 05:05 pm

Phew!
Someone tell me how to get rid of seeing numbers like this. It's driving me crazy. I might see some numbers like this again. It happens otherwise too.

Anybody knows what is this all about?

Anybody knows how I avoid this?

1 comment:

  1. Haha its cool in a freaky way so why you worried.

    Of course I am going to keep my distance but then again thats a GOOD thing :p

    but seriously man i saw 3 instances in ONE day and thats TOOOOOO much - maybe you're just more observant than others? Actually that one day didn't seem like observation though...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.