Life of I

Life of I (and Richa Parker)
Cast: Richa Parker, I
(This was definitely not our reference pattern when we did carpeting at our store!)
Blame it on our superb imitation flowers or the wood like flooring, two days on and the reptile feels home (I mean garden) already!
I tried to shoo it away, she didn't leave.
So I stepped out myself at intervals hoping that maybe she likes me and she might follow me out. Negative.
Now, we coexist at different corners ot the store.
I can't risk my sales every time I have to step out of the store fearing her. It's time to settle this. If we're going to live together, we have to learn to communicate. Maybe Richa Parker can't be tamed — but with my will she can be trained.
True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.