Yes, I have listed my resolutions for 2011

I used to make New Year resolutions religiously and would always score a 10 on 10. For some reason (read laziness) though, I skipped this routine since 2008 / 2009. Not that I regret it, but now that I am again in a let's-not-be-too-lazy mode, I have listed my resolutions in a brand new diary! Next Jan, I'll revisit this post and I am sure I'll list out the achievements!

Why am I not sharing the list now? Ha ha... The "what ifs" are way too stronger than the "why nots" right now and the "of course, I must" is struggling to free itself from the overpowering laziness. But one thing's for sure, I'm gonna score a 10 again. And if I don't, I'll make the world believe that I did ;)

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Well all the best with that and i guess we shall wait till next JAn to see how many you ticked off that list ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.