Catching up

Look back at the pages of your life and you will come across many people who were your good friends / colleagues at a point of time and today they are just a number on your mobile's contact list. Or perhaps they exist 0n your Facebook and Orkut accounts as well. Sometimes you feel you should catch up with them, meet them at once, but the thought passes as soon as it arrives.

So when I met Amit online last week, we just decided to meet up. And we actually did meet today! I still can't believe we went on talking for 3 hours and didn't realise the time. Of course, I know you'd think that I can go on, but trust me it was a two-way conversation ;) It felt so good to know so much about so many things, learn from each other's experience and remember those days at work together. And I hope the little bit of match fixing I did for him (you should have seen him blushing a bit) might turn out to be great.

Now, I plan to meet up with all those people I have been planning to catch up with since long. Who's next?

1 comment:

  1. You might just spend a complete year catching up with ppl !! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.