Serial bomb blasts in Jaipur

Helpline number (as flashing on news channels) of SMS hospital in Jaipur: 0141 2619827

Serial bomb blasts have hit India again and this time it's Jaipur. 7 serial blasts in 15 mins is what the news channels are saying at this time... and over 60 killed... over 15 injured. It's disturbing how someone who had stepped out for work or for praying or for whatever reason suddenly has become a number, a casualty.

Hoping that no more people are reported killed, no more injured.

There's shortage of blood in the hospitals in Jaipur. I urge if you are in the pink city, please donate your blood as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when terrorist attacks happen. They are so useless. No good would ever come out of such things. Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.