Cost of cars, cement, edible oil, electronics to reduce - Watch it to believe it

I couldn't believe it! I mean how often do we hear about price-cuts? So when I browsed through the internet and found this video on myPOPKORN.com I watched it some three or more times. Only then was I convinced that the cost of cars, cement, edible oil, electronics is definitely going to reduce.

Indian government has announced a Rs 20,000 Crore Fiscal Stimulus Package to boost our economy! Must say it is a good step by the government.



If you can't view the video on this blog, watch it here.

Still wondering if the price cut would be by just a few paise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.